PREMIUM LEADHEAD JIG HANDCRAFTED AND AUSSIE MADE!
Designed to be cast and retrieved at high speed for fast moving pelagics from both boat and land. The secret to the speed is to get them moving fast enough to cause a bubble trail, when you think you’re winding fast enough, wind faster!
These jigs are also deadly when used for bottom fishing with a sliver of fish flesh added to the hook as a ‘sweetener’.
Target Species include pelagics such as spanish mackerel, shark mackerel, various tuna species, various trevally, cobia etc.
Smaller sizes suitable for mackerel tuna feeding on small bait, tailor, giant herring, blue salmon, queenfish etc.
- built on ‘forged’ eagle claw 413 hooks.
- premium powder paint, oven baked to form a super durable finish.
- flat profile stick on eyes.
- hand bound nylon tails, binding sealed with epoxy resin for longevity.
- glow colours can be charged up with a torch or light, they will then glow in the dark.
See these in action!